State bank of India released SBI PO notification for 2000 vacancies. It is a wonderful opportunity for those who work in private sectors. It contains 3 stages of recruitment Prelims, Mains, and Personal interview. The value of SBI PO is related to its brand SBI. When compared with other banks SBI PO pay will be good. This job gives a social prestige and job satisfaction. The post from SBI PO can be escalated to CEO.
Before the inception of your SBI PO Exam, the candidates should know the exam pattern well in order to get through the exam along with CUT off. SBI PO 2018 has sectional timings. There is no sectional cut off for prelims. Some important dates about SBI PO are:
- SBI PO Online Registration for starts on: 21.4.18
- SBI PO Online Registration for ends on: 13.5.18
- Download call letters for preliminary exams on: 18th June onwards
- Online preliminary exam is conducted on: 1st, 7th, and 8th July 2018
- Preliminary exam results will be announced on: 15.7.18
- Download call letters for Online Main Exam on: 20.7.18
- Online Main exam is conducted on: 4.8.18
- Main exam results will be announced on: 20.8.18
- Download call letter for personal interview: 1.9.18
- Conduct of group exercises & Interview: 24.9.18 – 12.10.18
- Final results out on: 1.11.18
- Educational qualification for SBI PO: Graduate from any discipline
- Age limit: 20-30 years
The vacancies are split into
Candidates approximately 10 times the numbers in the vacancies will be shortlisted from each category for the main exams.
0.25 Marks will be deducted as negative marking in SBI PO exams.
SBI PO Salary
Current Basic pay: Rs.27620 (With 4 advance increments)
Grade: Junior Management Grade Scale 1
Allowances: DA, HRA, house rent allowance, CCA, and other medical allowances as per the rules from time to time
Total Compensation: Per year it would be a minimum of 7.55 lacs and maximum 12.93 lacs
Others: It offers a smart compensation package
SBI PO preliminary exam: One hour paper should be solved for 100 marks. By succeeding the first round the candidates can move on to the second round.
Candidates should download the admit card from the official website. To log in to the website, the candidates shall use the following
Registration no/roll no
SBI PO admit card will be issued in 3 phases
- Group exercise/Interview
SBI PO Preparation
SBI PO preparation should be done in a systematic manner, with the latest exam pattern. Since the syllabus covers many topics, the right study material should be chosen to understand the concept and the candidates shall practice a large no. of questions.
Since SBI PO 2017 was left with the unexpected pattern, at least this year the students should be aware of the pattern. They are necessitated to take at least few of the SBI PO MOCK TEST. Such SBI PO MOCK TEST not only helps to understand the pattern also helps to stick on to the timing schedule. The aspirants shall need to practice a lot of SBI PO Mock tests to get through the exams easily.